- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information such as Name, email address, phone number, etc. which you provide to us to make a reservation or a purchase
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Place an order or a purchase for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your reservation or order
- Email you with updates, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
We do not share your contact details with any other company or third parties.
How do we store your data?
Your private data entered on this website is securely stored on a secure server that is firewall protected and provided by the website host https://cmnicesolutions.com/
On rare occasions we would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Right to be informed (of the purpose of collection, data retention period, etc.);
- Right to access their personal data;
- Right to rectification (of inaccurate or misleading information);
- Right to objection/ withdrawal (from inappropriate uses at any time);
- Right to restrict processing;
- Right to erasure; and
- Right to data portability (send or transfer structured personal data from one Data Controller to another).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please click here to contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Processing your reservation or purchase
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Session Cookies - Session cookies expire once you log off or close the browser. They are only stored temporarily and are destroyed after leaving the page. They are also known as transient cookies, non-persistent cookies, or temporary cookies.
Without session cookies, a user wouldn’t be able to add multiple items to their cart. Also, the new pages would not recognize a user’s past activities and their cart would always be empty. It is important to note that session cookies are not tracking cookies.
- Advertising - We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us